- Pietro’s opens in Grand Rapids – the Pietro’s experience begins!
- Pietro’s hosts first sit down Thanksgiving Day Dinner for our community in need, serving over 2,000 people
- First to bring Chicago-style pizza to West Michigan
- Fettuccine Michael introduced – becomes one of the most recognized & awarded pasta dishes in West Michigan
- Introduces gourmet-style pizza to West Michigan
- Pietro’s 1st Annual Run Fasta Eat Pasta 5K Race
- Pietro’s receives over 6 local & regional awards for “Best Pizza & Best Pasta”
- Pietro’s identified in the Top 200 independent restaurants in the nation – Restaurant Hospitality Magazine
- Pietro’s caters All American BBQ from 1990-1992 for 1,500 European dignitaries in Rome, Italy hosted by United States Ambassador Peter F. Secchia
- Awarded nationally by Taster’s Guild Food & Wine Society as “Restaurant of the Year”
- Pietro’s receives the “Award of Excellence” from Grand Rapids Magazine
- Best Bread & Best Italian Restaurant from Grand Rapids Press
- Top Grand Rapids Magazine Award – Best Italian Restaurant
- Pietro’s serves a record 3,000 guests for Thanksgiving Day Dinner for those in need
- Receives top honors by Gruppa Italiano as one of the top 50 Italian restaurants in the country
- Recognized by Better Business Bureau for “Best Community Service”
- Receives Best Pasta, Best Italian Restaurant – On The Town Magazine
- Receives Volunteer Community award by State of Michigan
- Introduces Family-Style dining to West Michigan
- Introduces fresh housemade mozzarella
- Celebrates over 30 years serving our local community with over 10,000,000 guests served
- Tim & Sherry Fellows – New Owners
- Party rooms expanded and remodeled.
- Mobile catering trailer established at Hudsonville Winery.